Sunday, June 19, 2011

Half or 2011 has come and gone!

WOW, it's June 19, 2011! Father's Day! Where did the first half of the year go? I remember my Mom often told me that as we grow older the days, weeks, months, and years tend to fly by. Now I was in school at the time and could only think of when is SUMMER going to get here!!!

Now, I think.... man.... where did SUMMER GO!!!!

We've been busy bee's around here. summer trips for my boys, winding down my day job; and contemplating what will come next! In the meantime, I've been having sooo much fun with metal clay and creating my handcrafted jewelry. Hopefully with more time on my hands, I should be able to focus on promoting my jewelry!!

I just set up a new computer, so I'm still loading some of my pictures of my latest items, so as soon as I get that done, I'll load some of them here.

My next project will be cleaning & reorganizing my studio, which looks like a hurricane, tornado or something (maybe ME!!!) flew through it!!! I've had family over from out-of-town and am thoroughly enjoying my time with them.

We are preparing for a whirlwind trip through Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and back within the next month and am sooo excited.

Well.... my morning coffee is calling me..... so hopefully my next post will be sooner than 6 months!

Hope everyone has a Blessed Day, Week, Month & Year!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment